TRAVEL HEALTH & VACCINE CLINIC - OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK! - TEL 416 346 4535
TRAVELMED VACCINE CENTRE - TORONTO
ROSEDALE MEDICAL CENTRE - 600 Sherbourne Street, Suite 204, Toronto, ON Canada
$25 CONSULT PROMOTION M-F 9-5 - FAMILY DISCOUNTS - HAJJ/UMRAH SPECIAL
PROMOTION: Individuals Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm $25 Consultation, $35 All Other Times & Weekends
Group Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm $60 Consultation, $80 All Other Times & Weekends
NO INJECTION FEES ON VACCINES NO TAXES $25 Consult Special OPEN SATURDAY & SUNDAY
NEW! - SHINGRIX SHINGLES VACCINE NOW AVAILABLE!
Who We Are
A Toronto travel vaccine clinic providing medical risk assessment consultations, travel medical advice, preventative medications and vaccinations tailored to your travel itinerary.
Travel to high risk areas may expose you to diseases such as yellow fever, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, Japanese encephalitis, typhoid, cholera, or meningitis. We help you prepare for the health risks associated with travel outside Canada and take preventative steps to minimize such risks.
Our professional staff include doctors with over 60 years of combined medical experience. TRAVELMED is designated as a Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre by Public Health Canada.
CONVENIENT & LOW PRICE
PROMOTIONAL CONSULTATION FEE INDIVIDUAL:
- Monday to Friday am to 5 pm only $25 All other times or Saturday and Sunday $35
GROUP AND FAMILY PACKAGE:
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm $60 - Flat Consultation Fee
- All other times or Saturdays & Sundays - $80 Flat Consultation Fee for 3 people or more
CONVENIENT HOURS AND CENTRAL LOCATION AT SHERBOURNE SUBWAY STOP
- After hours, Weekend and short notice appointments
- OPEN 7 DAYS PER WEEK
- WALK IN PATIENTS WELCOME Monday to Saturday (priority given to clients with appointments)
- Sunday BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Click Here for the Latest Travel Health Notices
Please check out the Do I Need Vaccines? section of our site to access country specific travel medical advice and requirements